I wish I could skip like this girl! I bought a skipping rope a few weeks ago and went to use it now the weather is warm and I can go outside where there is space to skip.
- First thing. I cannot skip!
- Second thing. It does test your co-ordination. This video did say that.
- I had to set myself a realistic goal, therefore, to adhere to the task.
- For me just getting the rope to go over my head without mangling up on my body was that goal. (I did manage one skip however, a few times) But I called it a day, as that was enough.
- Today, I managed 5 skips, before it got mangled up. I could feel myself getting all light headed when a pattern started and as soon as I was conscious of that .... rope gets mangled.
- My next goals will be to build up the number of skips and then once I am automated in that , learn some other skipping footwork.